Australian Manuka (jelly Bush) press release

So, the Australians are about where NZ was for the past 10 years until the MPI debacle. A golden opportunity for export from NZ for the honeys that don't make the MPI standard is it not? 

No doubt the big C and some others are right into it.

While above is a bit tongue in cheek, I think they (Australia) may be actually helping to set the difference between NZ ( grown, packed and marketed) Manuka honey and the rest so to speak. That difference is the golden niche.

10 minutes ago, Ali said:

So, the Australians are about where NZ was for the past 10 years until the MPI debacle. A golden opportunity for export from NZ for the honeys that don't make the MPI standard is it not? 

No doubt the big C and some others are right into it.

While above is a bit tongue in cheek, I think they (Australia) may be actually helping to set the difference between NZ ( grown, packed and marketed) Manuka honey and the rest so to speak. That difference is the golden niche.

I agree. We need to capitalise swiftly and surely. 

5 hours ago, yesbut said:

I keep telling you it's Dansar in drag !

Hang on buddy! Now that I have grown a beard I can sail my long boat down and go Viking on you?

C6934D19-242D-4704-805E-CEA18DFD8149.thumb.jpeg.b0cb6237d7892d69edf90fd29be2e7bb.jpeg

And besides have you seen the amazing calf muscle definition I get in high heels??

Edited by dansar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/06/2018 at 5:12 PM, Adam Boot said:

I agree. We need to capitalise swiftly and surely. 

I am waiting for the NZ Moonuka lobby to go on the attack and prove that OZ Moonooka honey is ineffective - and then someone (probably me/us) will point out that this applies to all Moonukaa honeys.

Then we get on to our really tasty beautiful honeys which should fetch fair prices.