Dee Lusby's Treatment Free Bee Video

Alastair

This is the latest video of Dee Lusby'd bees. It was shot in 2016, but has only just been made public.

It's treatment free guru Solomon Parker and friends visiting small cell treatment free guru Dee Lusby to help her with her special breed of treatment free bees.

It is these apiaries that started the Small Cell Treatment free movement, Dee and these bees are where it all started.

Edited by Alastair
  • Like 1

I had a hive doing a good impersonation of those bees. Had been raining off and on thursday and at 4.30, last hive, smoker on the way out, they went psycho. My little apprentice (wagging school) in the ute thought she'd let a couple of bees out and got nailed. She quit yet again, decided going to school wasn't so bad after all. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nikki watts said:

I had a hive doing a good impersonation of those bees. Had been raining off and on thursday and at 4.30, last hive, smoker on the way out, they went psycho. My little apprentice (wagging school) in the ute thought she'd let a couple of bees out and got nailed. She quit yet again, decided going to school wasn't so bad after all. 

i thought school was optional on Barrier?

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2018 at 9:16 AM, Alastair said:

This is the latest video of Dee Lusby'd bees. It was shot in 2016, but has only just been made public.

It's treatment free guru Solomon Parker and friends visiting small cell treatment free guru Dee Lusby to help her with her special breed of treatment free bees.

It is these apiaries that started the Small Cell Treatment free movement, Dee and these bees are where it all started.

This should be the promotional video for people who want to become beekeepers, send a copy to all schools and jails. 

ps just my take, but I reckon americans are the worst at making you tube videos, they always seem to spend a lot of time filming and describing stuff as a filler to pad out the length of video. Just saying.

• Haha 1

So true Dennis, American youtube videos can be so painful to watch. You have to listen to 2 or 3 minutes of off topic dribble before they get to the subject, and then it takes them 15 minutes to explain a 1 minute idea. 

Now I just spend the first 30 seconds or so sussing roughly how much they waffle and if it looks like a lot I close out and look for a more to the point video.

• 4 weeks later...