melting,mixing, blending and pouring

Quite pleased with this end result...

Chai lotion bars

The vanilla beans sunk to the bottom to give a detailed effect

IMG_0723.JPG.5e625127be2ee3e3be9481ab47bb4584.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG.5e625127be2ee3e3be9481ab47bb4584.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG.01931ae988c6c6c681e9b9b256a6c1a2.JPG

• Like 1

Oh! They look lovely! We used vanilla paste in lip balm, same thing kinda happened. My friends (trial group) seem to favour Shea butter over cocoa butter, I had to quickly whip some up the other day when a mate turned up begging for more. So fast, instant gratification!

Oh! They look lovely! We used vanilla paste in lip balm, same thing kinda happened. My friends (trial group) seem to favour Shea butter over cocoa butter, I had to quickly whip some up the other day when a mate turned up begging for more. So fast, instant gratification!

Shea is a bit more lux than cocoa butter. Both will go grainy, but shea often moreso. Just be aware that shea butter is also cross-reactive for anyone with a latex allergy.

• 2 years later...

We made a salve with bees wax and olive oil. Add in infused oil or essentials as required. Tea tree for grapes etc.

Tried a cocoa butter and coconut butter and olive oil lotion mix. Slightly grainy but rubs in well. Hyper alkeginic wife loves it ... except for the way my head swings around and 'mmmm chocolate ' comments follow her .